Gabriel Network is working to protect our clients, volunteers, and staff during the outbreak of the coronavirus while continuing to provide critical services. We will continue to update these policies and recommendations as we learn more over the coming days and weeks. Please refer back to this page regularly for the most up-to-date policies.
Angel Friend and Volunteer Guidelines
These guidelines are in place for all Coordinators, Angel Friends, and Volunteers to keep themselves and our clients safe during this time.
Please read these carefully and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Follow the CDC’s Prevention Guidelines, including:
- Wear a face covering in public spaces, especially as required by local authorities on public transportation, grocery stores, and other retail locations.
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. Hands must be washed:
- Before and after meeting with a client;
- Before and after interacting with children;
- After using the bathroom;
- After coughing or sneezing
- After you have been in a public place.
- If a staff member, volunteer, or client are sick, stay home. This includes it other members of your household are sick.
- If a staff member, volunteer, or client are over 60 or in an at-risk group, avoid in-person meetings, contact with sick persons, and large groups.
- Practice respiratory etiquette. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw away the tissue after use. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve. Wash your hands afterwards.